- Select whether you want a single or double carrier: Single carriers are often more convenient for daily carry, but double carriers are a more efficient use of belt space and tend to work well for classes, competition, or when you simply desire more reload capacity.
- Select the pistol type. If you don't see what you're looking for, please feel free to contact us; we may be able to acquire the necessary mold and build your mag carrier.
- Strong hand: It is more popular to have bullets facing forward. Thus, a right handed shooter typically puts magazines on the left side with bullets foward. However, a right handed shooter prefers bullets rear may order the pouch as "left handed" to get what is desired.
- Color: The mag carriers in any solid color are made with the colored Kyde on both the front and rear sheets. However, printed colors such as camo have black backings, with the pattern facing out.
- Belt loop size: Select to match your belt.
The Werkz Origin mag carriers are built to your order.
All these carriers come with our OWB belt loops for 1.5" belts. Custom wider options are available.
How to order: